Sports Nuts Sports Nuts

Another animation from my favorite comedy animator of all time. Laughed my ass off as usual, just never know what to expect from your vids but they are always gold without fail. It pisses me off that this only got less than 4,000 views in nearly 2 months. I can barely stand watching the other garbage on this site when brilliant stuff like this gets largely ignored :(

But for some reason loads of people just don't get your humor, which is crazy to me cuz I can't even imagine the state of mind of someone who doesn't find this funny! I guess they're just used to typical generic 'jokes' which bore the fuck out of me. Original stuff like this is what I look for, and RomeoJR dishes it out again. Never give up!

The Man of a 1000 Voices The Man of a 1000 Voices

Love all your work. Hilarious as always. My favorite Newgrounds author for years, the only reason I still come back to this site.. MORE! pls.

Apple Pie Apple Pie

I wish the people on this site understood your humor.. every one of your animations crack me up. They all deserve to be viewed millions of times, including this one. Seriously, very few things get me to actually laugh out loud like this. People suck, but you don't.. keep making more!!

What are the odds? What are the odds?

Good stuff.. but some of the actual numbers are hardly valid given their unquantifiable nature.. as noted in the description. Evolution, however, is quantifiable as incorrectly mentioned n description.

Good effort though and excellent visualization.. audio.. and overall message. I feel like it should have been longer though.

Burnt Face Man 9 Burnt Face Man 9

One of the best

Just watching again and loving it as always. Still waiting for episode 10.. excellent series. Hope you continue it.

Growing hunger Growing hunger

Give that scriptwriter a movie contract!

The sketch animation was actually really well done, despite its simplicity. The script really didn't have much of a plot beyond lesbians getting absorbed into a girl's tits and ass.. but that's plenty good enough for me.

Saved by the Horn Saved by the Horn

Amazing, Marc does it again

completely hilarious. as always.. I love all Marc M.'s stuff.. ALL of it. never fails to crack me up, perfect type of humor for me. Some people just don't get it and never will. This deserves a much higher score than it will ever receive here.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

A give this a 10 beacuase ...

The voice where pretty good.

Porcelain Cats Porcelain Cats

:D!

This silly animator man is colorblind and he can't even distinguish between different shades of black! This makes me feel good

Bad Weekend 2 Bad Weekend 2

lmao.

Easily one of the funniest animations I've ever seen on newgrounds. Just fucking excellent. I'll go watch Bad Weekend 1 now..