Alphaland Alphaland

Wow.

Wasn't expecting to beat this game but it really held my interest all the way through and never became too frustrating or boring. Like others said.. it was a bit of a spiritual experience and has truly been a relaxing diversion for me. Kudos for thinking outside the box (and pixel).

Friday: The Game Friday: The Game

FUN FUN FUN FUN

I feel like I won the game when I went into the bathroom and electrocuted her to death within 30sec.

which coffin should i taake...?

Manly-Chicken responds:

All of them.

Trollface Launch Trollface Launch

WOW

I felt like I was wasting my time playing this at first.. but the super upgrade made it all worth the effort.

Nuclearoids Nuclearoids

Love it

The reviewer below is fair in saying that this game relies much more on luck than skill, but that doesn't bother me.. it's just very fun to play and I love the nuclear physics element of the gameplay. The ultra-fluid framerate is a dream for the eyes.

PORT THIS GAME TO THE IPHONE!! I guarantee you this would be very successful in the app store. (maybe add some more touch- or tilt-based elements to the gameplay if you do go this route)

Sushi Cat Sushi Cat

Good stuff.

Good fun, and quite creative. I like the bouncy kitty physics. However, the ending was a bit disappointing.

Tax Time! Tax Time!

damn..

how the hell did you make and submit this so quickly? The breaking news occurred today and you immediately whipped out your computer to make a game about it? wow.. impressive.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Excellent

Probably the best "power by 10s" diagram I've seen. Some of the illustrations aren't quite polished and it delves into some speculative theories (string theory is highly disputed) but it is quite thorough and fun to zoom in and out. The soundtrack also kicks loads of ass.

William and Sly William and Sly

Incredible

Probably the most expertly made flash game I've played. It felt like a real arcade game.. it was a bit short but to fully complete the game (and all the awards) I'm sure it takes quite a while. Good fun, most deserved 10/10 I've given in a long time.

Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3 Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3

Crashed my browser..

I was on the last level with the "binge-drinking" statues, pushed the button, and suddenly my browser froze just as he pushed it. So it didn't save my progress :( Anyway, really well done other than that.

For those who get stuck at the door with pegs, just separate them by animal type (mammal, shelled, two-legged bird, water-based etc.) .. the actual order of them doesn't matter, each section locks into place when it's correct.

I'll probably come back to finish it and I hope my browser doesn't crash again.

Widescreen Layout Fun Widescreen Layout Fun

clever

I rate 3/10 for flaccid cock and 8/10 for widescreen boner cock. Also some bonus points awarded for stamina and genital warts.