All 10 art Reviews

Infowars Infowars

Incredible detail

Again.. your artistic skills are legendary, but conspiracists are some of the most moronic people alive.

Ulya and The Red Rose Ulya and The Red Rose

OMFGWTFBBQ!

holy SHIT! Are fucking kidding me? This is retardedly spectacular. It shocked me with its utter perfection as soon as the page loaded. I literally gasped.. THIS IS THE DIGITAL AGE'S MONA LISA.

egher responds:

Hahaha... hopefully... Monalisa replaced by Klodi? XD

El Aurige El Aurige

phenomenal

How the hell did this get third place? Should have been first place and front page.

Just simply breathtaking. The colors.. the vibrant neon fluid leaking from the sky.. so otherworldly like I've never seen before.

Kamikaye responds:

Thx man :D

Annika Annika

holy shit

wow..

Mega Man X Mega Man X

unexpected.

Damn egoraptor.. didn't know you were such a talented artist!

Steamphunk Steamphunk

Wow..

Beautiful expansive landscape and the blimp itself appears highly detailed and sharp.. the design of it is top-notch and I can easily imagine it existing in reality.

The lighting is phenomenal with sunlight appearing to peek through the clouds and roll across the landscape.. and the top of the blimp shines with shadows all in the right places. I really like it :)

Lizard Priest Lizard Priest

Ha

Reminds me of the Joozians from South Park.

FAMIRY ART FAMIRY ART

wow

Took me several seconds before I realized how gay it was. The style goes very well with the Beatle's psychedelic time-period and McCartney's love of anal.

Also the Lennon necrophilia really makes this illustration stand out. RIP.

Naked ED Naked ED

i only have one question..

how is babby formed?

Sinister ManClock Sinister ManClock

Very Impressive!

Quite sinister and the raging mancock is appropriately intimidating. Hangs like a rhino, stings like a bee.

The red knob reaches out like a scorpion and threatens my masculinity. Props for the effort.