Sports Nuts Sports Nuts

Another animation from my favorite comedy animator of all time. Laughed my ass off as usual, just never know what to expect from your vids but they are always gold without fail. It pisses me off that this only got less than 4,000 views in nearly 2 months. I can barely stand watching the other garbage on this site when brilliant stuff like this gets largely ignored :(

But for some reason loads of people just don't get your humor, which is crazy to me cuz I can't even imagine the state of mind of someone who doesn't find this funny! I guess they're just used to typical generic 'jokes' which bore the fuck out of me. Original stuff like this is what I look for, and RomeoJR dishes it out again. Never give up!

The Man of a 1000 Voices The Man of a 1000 Voices

Love all your work. Hilarious as always. My favorite Newgrounds author for years, the only reason I still come back to this site.. MORE! pls.

Apple Pie Apple Pie

I wish the people on this site understood your humor.. every one of your animations crack me up. They all deserve to be viewed millions of times, including this one. Seriously, very few things get me to actually laugh out loud like this. People suck, but you don't.. keep making more!!

Alphaland Alphaland

Wow.

Wasn't expecting to beat this game but it really held my interest all the way through and never became too frustrating or boring. Like others said.. it was a bit of a spiritual experience and has truly been a relaxing diversion for me. Kudos for thinking outside the box (and pixel).

Friday: The Game Friday: The Game

FUN FUN FUN FUN

I feel like I won the game when I went into the bathroom and electrocuted her to death within 30sec.

which coffin should i taake...?

Manly-Chicken responds:

All of them.

Trollface Launch Trollface Launch

WOW

I felt like I was wasting my time playing this at first.. but the super upgrade made it all worth the effort.

Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot

I'm giving this a 10 beacuase ...

The voice where prty good.

The Last Leaf (Full) The Last Leaf (Full)

Awesome

I loved the melody. Sounds like a song straight out of the 70s.

Denvish responds:

Heh, written in the late 90s but I know what you mean

6 in a Row 6 in a Row

So.. fucking AWESOME.

Best song on Newgrounds. Straight guys make the best gay music.

I can't believe you submitted this 2 years ago and I'm only hearing it now. I remember Marc M's Bush rendition, but I never saw this. It couldn't have been better. I hope Marc has heard it.

Infowars Infowars

Incredible detail

Again.. your artistic skills are legendary, but conspiracists are some of the most moronic people alive.

Ulya and The Red Rose Ulya and The Red Rose

OMFGWTFBBQ!

holy SHIT! Are fucking kidding me? This is retardedly spectacular. It shocked me with its utter perfection as soon as the page loaded. I literally gasped.. THIS IS THE DIGITAL AGE'S MONA LISA.

egher responds:

Hahaha... hopefully... Monalisa replaced by Klodi? XD

El Aurige El Aurige

phenomenal

How the hell did this get third place? Should have been first place and front page.

Just simply breathtaking. The colors.. the vibrant neon fluid leaking from the sky.. so otherworldly like I've never seen before.

Kamikaye responds: